Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I really have been busy!

I know, I know, I haven't updated in a long time, and it really is because I've been busy, plus I wanted you all to soak up my other pics... Just kidding, I've just been super busy. I want you all to know that I got a 95 on my Audio Test the other day. Thank you, I can hear your applause already.

Let's see, oh! On Friday, I switch my roles in chapel, I have been doing the handheld camera for about 2 1/2 weeks and it's my time to rotate, although the director says I've been doing very well... Oh yeah...

We are finally learning Avid DV Xpress Pro HD! It's a non linear editing program. Don't worry Nick, I'll be editing the mountain bike footage soon enough. I also am learning a lot about Flash! I have some great ideas for the church website!

I don't mean to boast, but I have to say that I have really been doing very well in all of my classes. I'm trying my hardest and it may be time consuming, but what everyone says is that you get what you put in, in the MMI. I love all of my classes, even scriptwriting, because that doens't come real natural to me, and I don't feel stressed. I actually just feel tired sometimes, but not much. Also, I have been doing my homework like 3 days in advance at least! It feels good, no great, to be on top of things!

Oh, if anyone has seen Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey and would care to enlighten me as to some of its meanings, please do. We just watched that for Media Analysis: The Art of Watching Films, and had to critique it. I got a 93 on that assignment and whats crazy is that if you do everything the teacher requests you do, you only get an 87. You have to go above and beyond to get higher! My paper on the critique was 4 full pages, just about 5.

Hey, I think that if I get more time, maybe I'll post my ideas about different movies, and tell you what I am watching next so maybe you can follow along and even put a comment with your thoughts about the film. Next we are watching Hotel Rawanda. I haven't seen that yet, so I'll tell you how it went.

Once we cleanup our room, I have to get some good pics and post them. I know I already have some on here, but I can't get better ones because we did a little more. Well, I gotta go and I'll leave you with some new pics that I took of myself and tweaked a bit. Take care and luck!

I just found out that my Internet is acting funny, it won't send any pics, I'll post this and try another way. C-ya!

1 comment:

Nick said...

so how as hotel rowanda
i want to see it but is it good