Monday, February 11, 2008

Throw me a rope!











I can see how easy it would be to get stuck in Tulsa.

My friends are here, I have a good and well paying job, a church I love, and cheap rent and gas for my car. Oh, and a great coffee shop!

So here is my plan.*
- Stay in Tulsa for another year or two
- Move to Colorado and stay for a year or two
-or-
- Move to Washington and stay for a year or two
- Move to North Carolina
and stay for a year or two
-or-
- Move to DE/MD/PA
and stay for a year or two
- Have kids
- Move to Boston
- Maybe move back to Tulsa
- Then move back to Washington

* Subject to change without notice.

Now where did that list/plan come from?
To be honest...

I have no idea.

Anyway, I don't want to get stuck in Tulsa but if we do end up staying here for longer than expected, that's fine too; just as long as I know I have an exit plan.

I'll send you a postcard.

No comments: