Thursday, August 21, 2008

No Name

This post is going to be a lot about nothing.  Just stuff going through my head.  Nothing specific.

It wasn't too long ago that I lived in Tulsa.  Lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma!?  Yeah!  And you know what?  I miss it.  Well, I miss my old job, my friends, our old apartment our old church... but its better here (?).  It really is.





























I've don't a lot.  I guess I mean in my life but I'm just thinking over the past year.  Random stuff too.  One thing that I think is pretty cool is that I helped make a movie in 24 hours.  Remember?  

TJ, Erin, Doug, that was a lot of fun.  Thanks for making me do it!


I want this flashlight, Duracell makes it, freaking awesome! [gizmodo]
















From my days of directing (Sophomore year at ORU in Telenews!)















My senior schedule at ORU.  Josh and Cassidy are very familiar with these.






















I don't care what you say but this is the definition of cozy.  After a Michelina's microwave dinner and half of a keylime pie... oh, don't forget an episode of That 70's Show and maybe some bootleg movies... oh and Second Life and Halo... Josh knows what I'm talking about.

















Speaking of Josh, why am I holding his hand!?  Or is HE holding MY hand?!
















Looking for a clean public restroom in NYC?  Use Diaroogle!






The tallest skyscraper in the world (almost). [gizmodo]















Right now I'm sitting in bed.  Jenni is asleep although it's not really bed time but she fell asleep while we were watching TV.  I'm listening to Pandora and using only semi soft stuff.  Templeton is asleep too and guess what?!  He started barking and growling in his sleep!  It's sad actually.  We thought he was having a bad dream because he sounded scared but is that possible?  Oh well, he's cute.

I don't know what I want to do when I grow up.  Yeah, I know that sounds weird but I don't.  I used to just want to be a video editor and photographer (video).  Then that evolved into web/online stuff.  Now it's evolving again but I don't know where I want to end up.

You know what?  Maybe be a consultant!  Those guys don't have to do anything except offer their opinion right?  I have opinions!  Ask my friend Matt.  We share (used to a lot more though) projects and ask for input.  He very bluntly tells me that I used a jump cut and I very bluntly tell him his font choice makes my eyes bleed.  But there are no hard feelings and I love that.

I want to save that topic for another post though.  This is too short for that.  I have to walk Templeton so I'll see you later!


No comments: