Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What to do

What do I want to do?  I want to be a consultant for one thing.  I want to help people know what kind of digital camera to buy, I want to help them correct their blog or tweak their site, I want to tell them what new social networks to join... that kind of stuff.


I want to blog 24/7.  Not even about one thing.  A network of blogs that are there to help people.  That's kind of why I started the "Noob Series."  Just a bunch of random things that I'm learning about and that interest me so that we can learn together.


What jobs are out there like that?  I'm sure Gary Vaynerchuk would tell me just to do it.  But I don't know what to do.  Just hustle I guess.  Maybe that's why I stay up so late all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO AFTER CONSULTING!! I think that's an AWESOME idea. Make your own company, LLC, costs about $400 and then print some business cards, you're legit! Let me get someone to design them though, your old ones were terrible! Remember the picture at ORU with you in the suit standing in the alcove in EMR?!? HAHA!