Tuesday, December 09, 2008

That's not coffee.
























Kona Coffee Island Blend?  Wow.  I don't really have much to say except that it can't be good.  Here's a few reasons.

 

- When was this roasted?

- How much Kona is even in there?

- It's pre ground.

- It's made with a Keurig*. (*Not that they are bad, but they can't be used if you want good coffee.)


Since moving to the DC area I haven't really found a good coffee shop.  Yes, I know Murky is totally nearby but it's not on my way to work or at a very convienent location from my place.  And actually I just went there the other day for my first time.

Anyway, with my lack of good coffee, I've just kinda gone without.  I did get a shipment or two from DoubleShot but I haven't gotten anything in a while.  (Actually I think someone might be getting me some for Christmas, and if not, I will be myself!)

So what's the tip of the post?  Don't drink bad coffee.  Just don't do it.  Unless you have to and the only people that have to are working at NORAD and the lights are low and the temps are cool and it's 3:45 in the morning.  Gotta keep the missiles ready.

No comments: