Friday, August 04, 2006

Last day at ETV.

As you can tell, today is my last day at ETV. I really enjoyed my time here! There was nothing that I didn't like doing. But the next week or two are going to be very relaxing. I'll get to sleep in, move into my new room, set up the room leisurely, play video games and computer games... ahhh... I can't wait till 5pm!

I also learned a lot here at ETV. I learned a lot about graphics (After Effects) and editing (Avid). My time here has really been spent well. I want to thank my bosses, Anna, Candace, and Dakson, for helping me learn so much and answering all of my questions. Those three work so great together and will help anyone if you just ask. And my fellow coworkers, you guys are great, I hope we all learned from each other and gained some new ideas for projects because you guys brought so much to the table.

I never got so much hands on experience in my life and I'm glad I worked here this summer! This was probably one of the best summers of my life! Except for those countless summers spent with the family, either driving to Florida or flying to the Grand Canyon or getting to see the world over in London and Romania.

I have just been so blessed to be surrounded by great people. My family, who encourages me to do my best and is prouder when I do and my teachers, who push me past the point I thought I would never be able cross, and my friends, who are supportive and excited about the work I do (or at least they pretend to be excited when I show them a video I edited 100 times!), and for Jenni, always being there even when I wasn't and the Institute took over my life for a year. That was a tough year on everyone but I made it and it's time for bigger things. In a year, I will graduate, be married, moved out, and starting my new life with a new family, Jenni and I, and I am excited to say the least! These are wonderful times! Embrace the change and you will live happier!

No comments: