Monday, August 07, 2006

ORU is blocking my pics...

ORU must have gotten a new web blocker internet filter thing because I can't view my pictures on my blog from on campus; it's labeled as "Media Search." I don't know... anyway... I'm sent two emails to the administrator, but have gotten no word back. Maybe they're just busy... who knows!

Anyway, I need a way to be able to view my pics right?! Or at least other people on campus need to! I mean, my blog is so important to the rest of the world that I think people would go crazy if they didn't get my new pics! Pandamoneum (did I spell that right?)!

Josh's blog seems to be working fine though. I asked why. He gave me one word. One magnificent word. Photobucket. So I made an account, and as you can see below, it works. I'm working on the sizing of the pics, so bear with me the next few pics. I'll try one in a sec to make sure it works again.

That's it for now. I'll let you know about my findings. Also, for those of you not on ORU's campus, I'm glad you can see the pics just fine, but it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!! Ok.... deep breaths.... remember what .... the doctor told..... you.... he he hu.... he he hu... (like lamas, I don't think I spelled that right either...)...

*Whoa! Can you use any more elipses in a post?!

No comments: