Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No time for a truly in depth post right now...

Hey all! Just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and doing great! But actually, it's only been like 3 days since I last posted, but it feels like a week or two! Weird! Anyway, I've been keeping busy.

On Monday, Jenni and I went to the BMW event, for the Susan B. Komen breast cancer foundation. That's the thing where we get to test drive different BMW's. I mentioned a few posts ago... I also thought that we would only be able to drive either the 3 series or the 7 series. That turned out to be bogus as we drove the Z4 roadster, twice and a 325ci.

That Z4 was really something! It had the clutchless manual shifting on the steering wheel or you could go into all automatic. The top went up in 10 seconds, all automatic, just press a button and you're done and the ride quality was pretty good. We both really enjoyed it! I'll post pictures on here when I get a chance.

They also had donuts in the morning and then Outback catered for free. Jenni had a nice piece of steak, a salad and some soda's. After you drive one of the cars, you get to sign the "signature car." It's a brand new 5 series with everyones signature (with a Sharpie) on it. Pretty cool! I got a little nervous with people watching and my handwriting looks like a 5th graders! Oh well, I'll have to try again next year!

What does Monday night, Tuesday morning, Tuesday night, and Wednesday night have in common? I am running camera as a freelance camera guy at the Mabee Center for some special convention. It's interesting, a little boring at times, but oh well. Monday night was 6:30pm to 11pm. Last night was 7-10:30. Tonight is the last night, so I won't be surprised if it goes till 1am! Actually, I would be surprised, so please pray that it only goes till 9:30! I have been working those shoots and still putting time in at ETV in between.

Speaking of which, this Friday is my last day. Then I get about 2 weeks to relax, set up my room, move Cassidy's stuff in, sleep in, play video/computer games... you know, college stuff! I'm excited. Josh is already gone and Jenni is leaving on Monday, so things will be weird, but I can sleep in! Awesome!

Well, that's what I have been up to recently, I'll try and get pictures on here as soon as I can. Probably tomorrow. Take care!

No comments: