Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pics of my "new" room.

Josh left for home today. So that means all of his stuff is gone too, well, almost all of it. I'm taking care of some of it. Anyway, I decided to rearrange the room to see if my idea for my room in the fall would work. Cassidy and I had a certain plan of where to put stuff, but I tried that and it didn't work. So I tried something different and this new thing works great! Now, I just have to see if he approves. Josh has so much stuff so this new setup wouldn't work but with Cassidy, I have more stuff and it works pretty well. Also, with me letting Nick use my TV, that clears up trying to find a place for Cassidy's TV. We'll just put his in the entertainment center. Well, that's all the post I can muster for now. I gotta do laundry and eat some mac and cheese! Woohoo!









































































No comments: