Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lance band and friends.








I just found a cool page on Wikipedia that gave great insight on the different wrist bands such as the yellow Livestrong band. I didn't know that there were so many out there and even more meanings! Here is the link.

_________________________________________________

What I'm up to now...

Well, I just finished a big project, so that's about it for now. It was a graphic open and menu for a DVD and I also did graphic transitions for menu to interview transitions. It was fun, but took me a while to come up with an idea that worked with the demographic.

Josh moves out on Sunday. He'll be on vacation until school starts. So that means I'll have my own room! I've never had that and I'm kinda scared... only because it will be boring without the interaction. I'll probably just go over Jenni's, but at night and in the morning, it will just be my and a half empty room... Our friendship really grew a lot this summer. I really had a great summer staying on campus. I like the dorm life, I like my job, so it's perfect. Now, if only Jenni was allowed in my room, I could see her and play video games at the same time!

I get to move into my room on August 9th. For those of you who don't know, for summer, I'm living on Wesley 3, but this Fall I'll be on Wesley 8. Same floor as last year, but different room. I can't wait to move in. It's gonna be relaxing just taking my time moving in... I'll be all done by the time everyone else gets here for classes!

Back to work for a second... I am doing a freelance gig at the Mabee Center running camera for some church service. I'm doing 4 sessions of it. There's no handheld cameras so I just sit on a tripod the whole time. Not too bad! Plus, I haven't done camera in a while, except at church. Did I tell you I ran camera at the big church?

Ok... back to moving to my new room. To ease the move in, I'm going to take stuff from my summer dorm residence and move it into storage, then on the 9th I have barely anything to move up to my new room on 8. Since Josh is leaving, I can't get him to help me and I don't want to ask anyone else because they all have to move their own stuff! That way I only have to move like 2 things and I can leisurely move in the rest of the stuff in the next week or two! Not bad at all!

Well, thats about it. I'm either working, playing video games, or wedding planning with Jenni. Luckily work is only taking the regular 9-5 and no all night shoots. Except I was on top of the LRC 6th floor roof to videotape the painters painting the room of the prayer tower. I have a video clip on my digital camera of that. Ok, I'll go now. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Matthew Stephens said...

Big church link is not right, try again man.