Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A little taste of Fall.

Woke up today. Hot. Well, warm anyway. That's because they turn the air conditioner off at night. I guess that's supposed to save money or something like that. Anyway, I got up early today, on my only day to sleep in (except Friday), because Josh needed Cassidy and I to get fitted for tuxes. He said we could go at 9am. At like 8:45 he came into our room and said, oh, they open at 10. Great! Wait, I'm going off topic...

Ok, so I woke up and it was hot. We opened the window to try and cool things off. It didn't feel very cool outside either though. So Cass and I got ready to leave, trying not to move too much for fear of reapplying deoderant. We rode down the elevator and walked out the door and you know what was there to meet us? 65 degree air! It felt absolutely georgous! I have been longing for cooler weather! It's overcast too, which makes it feel a little cooler. Not cold enough for a jacket though. Well, not for me anyway.

So I'm just waiting to go to my next class. Not much to do right now. Senior project is getting kind of stressful, I think only because I haven't sat down and pounded out the details yet. I just have an idea as to what I want to do. It helps me to be more detail oreinted sometimes.

My body still aches. My elbow bumps everything and everyone. I'm constantly saying "Ow!" And if I sit for too long, my leg (knee pit with rug burn now turned to semi scab) hurts when I start to walk. I have to really stretch it out and break the scabs so it doesn't hurt as much.

Back to the weather. It's nice an cool today, but it's supposed to steadly climb to 91 by Saturday.

Apple has a special keynote today. Rumor has it, there is a new iPod to be unveiled. The iTunes Music Store is down saying that it is being updated (rumor has it a new movie store). Also the online Apple Store is down for the moment. I guess because they are adding the iPod. There are some more stuff that are supposed to be released but those two are the biggest news to me. We'll see how things go.

This just in! I'm reading updates from the conference... new iPod features... new games (bejeweled, tetris...) 60% brighter with control... new headphones... 3.5 hrs of video playback... games for sale on iTunes for $4.99... games will work on your 5G video iPods (yeah!)... $249 for 60GB and $349 for 80GB!

Ok, I gotta go to class, just check www.apple.com for more information. I'm sure it will be posted soon!

No comments: