Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mountain Biking, finally!

Wow, I haven't mountain biked in like a week or two. I went last night. I just got my bike repaired last week and haven't been able to test it out. It seems to have been working much better! I mean, much, much better! That could be a bad thing though, because that means I can't blame the fact that I'm slow on my bike anymore... No, last night, I was feeling it. I was really doing well.

Also, Nick and I rode down this hill (Elwood Rd.) on our bikes. We got up to 48mph! On our bikes! You can't believe what that feels like, unless you have a motorcycle I guess... But we could have gotten pulled over for speeding! Can they do that?

Don't worry Mom, we had our helmets (hanging from our handlebars) and only 2 or 3 cars passed us and Nick's rear tire blowout didn't slow him down too much. Good times...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear god cap