Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Josh and Mike falling from that rock!

Josh and I went bouldering last Sunday. Lots of fun! We don't really have the shoes or the crash pad, but we still had a blast.

I took some pics and video and he took some pics. I still have to get them from him, but I'll post what I have. I'll try and put some video on here too.

Anyway, it was perfect weather so after I finished working on stuff for my final projects, we set off! Although his car had some problems and long story short, he got a new battery.





































































I certainly plan on going back after I get married and moved into the apartment. Jenni would love to go too, which would be great! I'm so glad I'm marrying a girl that loves the outdoors as much as I do! She wants to mountain bike, run, rock climb, camp... do it all!

Well, that's about it, I'm going to try and put some video together to upload to youtube. Hang on. See ya!

No comments: