Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cleaning Frenzy and I'm an Okie!

Hey ya'll!  Sorry, I'm just trying out my new accent.  I'm an okie now, see?!  Well, I do want to live in Seattle for a while though... what do they call them?
















The other night, Jenni
 and I were trying to get some major cleaning done in the spare room.  I mean, we threw a
way a ton!  And we aren't done there!  Mom, you would be really proud!  I'm throwing away perfectly good stuff!
Anyway, we got a little crazy so here are some pics!  Even Templeton got crazy!
















































Also, I'm going to post some other pics I've been sitting on for a while.  Nothing much to update!  Although on Friday I'll be working all day for the Oklahoma Statehood Day.  Watch it live on oklatravelnet.com.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes me happy to hear you cleaned your room! You know how I love that! (Plus I'm still a bit put out at all the stuff you left behind here...) Keep up the good work! LESS IS MORE!

yo momma