Sunday, October 05, 2008

Freakin Continuity...

I was watching "In Harms Way" tonight and I noticed something that didn't quit work for me.  In the lower third, the name key, and they had a graphic in there that didn't make sense.

Let me explain, this was the first time I have ever seen the show but I guess it's mostly about people who have jobs that put them in danger all the time.  If it was just Coast Guard rescue (like this episode) or other rescue jobs then this really doesn't make sense.

Well, in the lower third there is a little graphic of an AH-64 Apache attack helicopter.  Hardly used for rescue.  Except in rare occasions...













Why would they use that?  Why not a Blackhawk or something, or a Dolphin?  

Ok, that may be going a bit too far, but you have to maintain continuity.  Although, I did
 think about it further and I can justify it.

Like I said, I have not seen any of this show before.  "In Harms Way" could cover many things, and one of those be our military, which just happens to be "in harms way" so I could understand that.  But still...

Anyway, here is their graphic, and below that is a pic I found online of an Apache.  












































No comments: