Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In case you missed it...

- My brother in law made me an awesome steak















- Showed how to balance an egg on a table



- TJ dropped two belt notches [via scurds] - that's pretty cool.

- I ran 4 miles on my lunch break (around the Capitol and
Washington Monument)






























- Got a pic I took on my iPhone (while running on my lunch break) used on CleanSkies.tv
(watch the Energy Report from 5/12)










- I biked a few miles with Danny, doing some trackstands and watching planes land. No Dad and Nick, not submarine races. (Watch Video via Qik)















- Practiced my trackstand




- Finally ate the top of our wedding cake (just days from our 2 yr anniversary)
















- Getting ready to celebrate my 2 year wedding anniversary
















- Did a quick review of the Remington Summit air rifle




- I biked into DC (trying to bike to work but got lost!)



No comments: