Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another small update...

Hey my people! As you saw from the post right below this one, I have been working on a project in my 3D class. I also posted a screen capture of the project I am working on. Well, I just finished rendering a frame from that and here it is:

















I still need to work on lighting and texturing but it's coming along pretty well!

Just two more days of classes left. In my whole college career! Wow! I can't believe it!

Also, I don't have classes on Friday's so I guess its only 1 day of classes left.

I am going to miss dorm life, but I am excited (which is an understatement)
about making the transition into married life.

We are just about to finalize the apartment deal so that's something else I'm crossing off the list. Actually, I have a picture of it. Here you go!

It's the upstairs one. It is a 2 bedroom, one bath, 1,095 sq. feet, wood burning fireplace, the complex has two pools, and one of them is right behind us and the mail and laundry facility is right behind us as well. We have washer and dryer connections, so we'll probably get some used ones so we can do laundry in the apartment.






























We are just so excited! I have a job, an apartment, and I'll soon have a wife!

Well, thats about it for now, I better get going. I have some stuff to do before the year ends! Take care!

No comments: