Sunday, April 01, 2007

Bikin at Greenleaf





Yesterday I went mountain biking with the Church On The Move Cycling Club. We went to Greenleaf Lake. I've never been there before and a lot of people say that it's a really good trail.

It was almost perfect weather, but the ground was a little muddy at times. I totally had my tires inflated too high and I was sliding around on rocks and corners. I finally deflated like 5-10 psi and I was much better off.

Oh, I also started off really suckin' wind! I mean, I was stinking things up! I think it was just that I didn't get breakfast and I was still a little tired. But after about mile 5 or 6 I felt a ton better! I was climbing better... I was navigating over rocks better... It was a 180 degree turn around!

Anyway, here is a link to the trail on MTBR.com. Check it out! I liked it, but I like the Womble more. This was pretty rocky, very technical. I like a more hardpack singletrack myself.

But it was great! Nice weather, great company... you can't ask for much more!

No comments: