Sunday, April 01, 2007

No pics for me.

ORU's web proxy is blocking my pictures on here again. This has happened in the beginning of the year. I know it's nothing personal, I guess they just don't allow my pictures because their program think their bad or something. I don't know. I've emailed them so I'm sure it will be fixed in a few days. So if the pictures I post (I may keep posting them even though I can't see them) are off center or text is over them or whatever, forgive me.

It's a really nice day here at ORU. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping. Spring is in the air. I just need to graduate so I can enjoy it!

Anyway, I'm about to go to QuikTrip to get something to drink. I think I'll mix my own vanilla coke. No one sells that anymore, but I have always loved it.

You know what else I love? The smell of my new hair wax/gel. It's utterly divine...

Anyway, I better get going. You all have a great day. I'm going to get outside for a little bit to enjoy this cloudless, 77%, perfect day. Take care!

No comments: