Saturday, June 30, 2007

I feel as if I've had an affair...














Ok, now wait just a minute. Let me explain. While out running errands today, I swung by the Trek store. Yes, I know that I ride Specialized, but I wanted to see if my friend was there.

He was. But that's not the case.

Something caught my eye. It was something that I saw in a catalog before.

It was the Trek 69er.
Single speed.
Hardtail.
Inverted double crown 100mm fork.
Root Beer colored.
And best of all... 29 in front and 26 in back.
Wow.

I fell in love with a Trek! Trust me, that's the only Trek, besides Nick's that I have ever ridden. Oh, and that one time the Royal Rangers rented a carbon Trek Fuel 98.

But this thing was pure freak. It was a monster. A Frankenstein bike. But so beautiful.

I am speechless. I am without speech.

No comments: