Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's too wet to ride and I'm too tired anyway.















It's raining outside. That means no riding today. There's also rain in the forecast for the rest of the week. At this rate, the trails will never be dry! I don't mind riding on the road but I really want to ride on some dry singletrack.

It's rainy. We just ate dinner. Templeton is sleepy. We're sleepy. But I'm out of deodorant. I really should go get some. Also, Jenni got ice cream yesterday so maybe I'll have some of that so I can muster up enough strength to leave our apartment.

Oh, this is a great looking mountain bike film. You have to check it out if you enjoy cross country riding. The thing I hate is that most mountain bike videos are about downhill riding. And while it's cool, I'm a cross country rider.

So check out this video: 24hrs of Pain

No comments: