Friday, August 24, 2007

Hangin out relaxing outside of the school...

Nick and I are at Nordaggios. Yep, we are drowning our sorrows in coffee. It's not too good tonight though. I feel bad because his "place" is shades of brown.

Why is there actually work at work? I thought work was just a place for adults to go to a sort of daycare. But you do some stuff and every now and then they pay you.

In my other jobs in the past, I had stuff to do and things would be either hard or fast paced, but eventually there would be some time where you could sit back and just relax.

I guess that's why they call it the "real world."

I am quickly accumulating so many various responsibilities that I wear about 4 or 5 different "hats." Not that I don't enjoy it, but I've never worked so hard before.

I'm actually very proud of my hard work. What brought me to think of all this? Today, I worked nonstop all day. Really! I even worked during my lunch and took a very small lunch break strictly in the name of replenishment.

But this week is special. It's not usually this busy, but it's our launch week and there are extra duties to be done. I really could have eased back, but I didn't want to come in this weekend.

Oh, I need some new jeans, and maybe some new shoes.

Currently drinking: Chai Train - 20 oz (I'm not sleeping tonight!)

What was I talking about? Oh, work... Yeah, I like some downtime, some time where I can just surf the internet or go to the bathroom for a longer period of time. If you don't know it, I love a good bathroom break. I may not even actually use it, but just the act of sitting there, I love.

Also, I don't want to seem lazy, but I'm just saying that I enjoy my downtime. Although, work all day does make the day fly by!

I need to post some pictures but I haven't really taken any recently. Just some with my Helio. You can check those out on my Flickr page (www.flickr.com/photos/scrappapervlog).

Did anyone switch over to Virb.com yet? Maybe not switch, but even sign up? Look for me if you did, I'll add you to my friends.

Nick is still here. It's a lot of fun having him around. Living in my place... It's so weird but so cool! He even helps clean! But that comes at the cost of breaking my new vacuum... I don't know what to think...

I told him he could ride my bike whenever he wanted and today he took it up to Turkey Mountain. He likes it!

Well, I better get going. Thats it for now!

No comments: