Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Middle o'week

Yep, it's that time again! Middle of the week! Awesome!

zzzz.... Oh! Sorry, I dozed off...
I went to bed late last night. Not a good idea.

I just need some coffee...

Oh, I've been working on my project bike, my old Specialized Hardrock. It's up and running! It's a single speed. It's pretty cool! I'm going to make it a commuter bike. I wish my work had showers... I don't want to get a YMCA subscription so I'm waiting unitl the weather gets cooler out.
































It's single speed, has mountian bike slicks, SPD/flat pedals, and only one brake (rear). Yeah, I need the other one, but I can't remember where I put it...

I just need to find some cheap panniers so I can load my stuff on the bike instead of on my back!

Also, I want to paint it glossy white. I think that would look pretty cool. And I want a rigid fork. I'm waiting for my LBS (local bike shop) to get one that they are throwing away so I can take it off their hands.

Does anyone know of a good coffee house in downtown Tulsa? I'm thinking about ducking out for some...

Ok, gotta go, talk to you later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The white idea was my own... and the Gyspy coffee shop is the only one downtown...