Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh Gosh!

Geez people... someone goes a few months without updating their blog, and the whole world collapses!

Truth is, I've been busy hanging out with my friends. Cassidy, my old roommate came in from Colorado, and my brother Nick, came in from Delaware. They planned to stay from Saturday till Wednesday. Cassidy had to leave because of work, but Nick found a way to stay till Monday.

It was a lot of fun seeing Cassidy again. I got to take him by my work and show him around. I took Nick to work with me today. It's pretty boring up until the live show, so he went out for some coffee, then came back before the show. During the show he even helped!

Anyway, the heat has gotten more bearable here. It was actually quite nice yesterday! Although its a little humid right now...

Oh, Maggie moved in right across from us! It's so cool! I mean, it's not like Maggie hang out all the time, but it's fun having her around.

Also, just to let you know, this post is going to jump around quite a bit...

While Nick and I were surfing the net earlier today, we came across these pics.

Playstation 3 booth at some gaming convention (awesome!):















Pantone color coffee mug (even awesomer!):


















So what else is new? A lot I guess, it's just busy. I'm trying to maximize time with my friends but work just gets in the way! Ughh... I wish I was back in school... but got a paycheck... and didn't go to classes...

If you haven't checked it out, you need to visit Virb - www.virb.com
It's like MySpace (social networking) but I like it way better! It integrates my blog (updates post automatically), my Flickr account, Twitter, and it's just overall clean and cool looking!

Currently listening to: Teardrop - Massive Attack

Work has been busy because this week is launch week, but it's not too bad. I'm learning a lot, both from a technical standpoint and from a "learning how people think" standpoint.

I spend so much of my time at work either rendering or exporting or squeezing or uploading... My friend Justin at work helped me setup a thing on my laptop that lets me remotely access my computer at work from home or wherever. This comes in really handy when I have something exporting, and that will probably take a few hours, so I can leave early, then at home, just login and upload the files. I did it today, it works great!

Oh, before I forget, today after work, Nick and I went to McNellie's for lunch then to Dwelling Spaces (.com). At McNellie's, Nick got the charburger and I got the grilled cheese (with tomato and bacon). Then we cut them in half and split it. We also got half and half sweet potato fries and pub fries. Oh so good!

Currently watching: Becker (it came on after Seinfeld and King of Queens)

Nick and I just got back from QuikTrip with our milkshakes in hand. Glorious milkshakes...

I hope that is enough for now! Talk to you later!

No comments: