Friday, October 19, 2007

Hey!

I don't know what it is today, but I feel as if I can conquer the world! It was looking like a rocky start this morning though.

I got up later than usual. Like 10-15 minutes later, not bad, but when you're tired you feel like you're really late! Then I got all dressed and ready in like a minute, so then I was really early! [Someone must be messing with my clocks]

So I decided to skip breakfast at home and Jenni was sleeping because she had off yesterday and today. I'm so freakin jealous! Guess where I went?! I'll give you 10 seconds to guess...

10
9
8
6
7
5
4
3
2
1
{BUZZER!}

I went to DoubleShot! I haven't been there in a while, mostly because I've been busy but I've also been making my own coffee in the morning. Well, it's DoubleShot coffee beans ground in a DoubleShot hand grinder, steeped and served in a DoubleShot press pot and consumed in a DoubleShot travel mug... So I guess I've also been there every day!

But a day ago, we ran out of beans. So I stopped in this morning, got a small Americano (thanks Isaiah) and brian scooped me up a pound of Guatemalan El Injerto. Oh, and I got a toad in a hole (kind of like a huge pig in a blanket). Then I spread out (literally) on the couch and read some articles from Coffee & Tea.














Well, I'm at work now, ready to conquer the day! Because it's Friday! Talk to you later!

Be sure to conquer your day too! It feels so good after...



p.s.
Did any of you catch the error in this post? It was on purpose...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

since you pointed it out your counting was off altho it still took 10 seconds

Anonymous said...

8-7-6-5... (saw it!) glad you enjoyed your coffee so much. gladder for Jennie who got to sleep in and 2 days off :). power to the women~ (cap)

Anonymous said...

The best thing about this post is that it bumped the crowing gypsy off... ha ha.