Tuesday, October 02, 2007

ORU
















I don't know if you heard about it or not, but ORU is being sued by 3 former professors. These just recently terminated professors are bringing some interesting things to the table. I've met two of them before and these guys seem to be firm in what the believe.

I hate to say anything because I really love ORU, but like many other students at ORU, I have heard rumors in the past and with people in high places, sometimes they stray.

But here is what I have to say. Richard Roberts has been an ok guy. I've never met him personally though. I'm personally not attached to him in any way and if he is guilty, then I can't say I didn't see it coming.

BUT!

I am very thankful and appreciative of the education I received at ORU. Just because Richard and some VP's or whoever have been lying, stealing, cheating... doesn't mean that my professors have been doing the same.

I can vouch for my major course professors that they are much better people who are honest and have a high level of integrity. They taught me some amazing things from video editing to Christianity.

I'm not going to let Richard "steal my joy." (hah! but really)

So, do a Google search and you can even download a PDF of the legal file of the lawsuit or whatever it's called. If you have any comments, feel free to shoot em my way.

But to recap...
- I love ORU because of the friendships I made
- I spent some long nights with guys on my floor talking about religion and what not
- Playing Halo all night or watching movies!
- I am very thankful for the time and effort that my professors gave for me to get such a great education.

Well, I guess we just sit and wait...

No comments: