Monday, December 31, 2007

The Magical Day is Upon Us!

&t













What Magical Day you ask?  
It's this special day called "New Years."
I'm not sure how (but I suspect elves) but on this day, you make a list of things you want to do or accomplish, and then you end up doing these things.
Now you can't do this on any other day of the year except this day, so be sure to get your list ready for the magic.

Do you have to leave it under your pillow?  

No, that's just for teeth.

Oh.

[zefrank style]

Ok, in all seriousness, you know what I'm talking about.  
Why wait for this one day to write a list of things you will never do.  Why not write that list now, because you're not going to do it anyway?
That's why you have to stack your list with things you know you can do.

Here is my list:
- Wake up before 9 am on a weekday
- Shower once a month
- Write 1 email a day
- Blink 14 times a day

Here is a sample "bad" list:
- Get in shape
- Quit smoking
- Blog more
- Find my bioligical parents

See the difference?

Ok, I'm glad we got that straight.

No comments: