Thursday, February 05, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I have fathered 7 children (that I know of)


2. I am the proud owner of a titanium spork.


3. In grad school I did the biathlon competitively but a ricochet to my shooting put that path on the back burner (gone to state meets but never placed podium).


4. Whenever I'm all alone on a road at night with no houses nearby, I like to hold my car horn down for 10 seconds but then stop because I'm afraid it will run out.


5. I once broke my big toe and had a cast up to my knee for six weeks because I kicked my brothers shin.


6. I once watched a marathon of Designing Women (and truly enjoyed it).


7. I'm terribly afraid of breathing (really, it makes me stop just thinking about it)


8. I have a 6.5 x 7 inch patch of hair on my back.


9. While running the Los Angeles Marathon I had bowel problems and met Sharon Stone while I was pooping in the ladies room at the Ivy.


10. I have never ever taken any drugs or alcohol in any shape or form.


11. I act mostly outgoing but I'm still super nervous and shy in front of new people.


12. I can ride my bike with no handlebars.


13. I'm not afraid of heights, just falling from them.


14. While some can transcend time and space, I can only transcend time.


15. I've never licked a spark plug.


16. I not sure about ambiguity.


17. Once on a dare, I ate a beetle the size of a golf ball (it was mostly the exoskeleton but still tasted horrible)


18. I can't buy new underwear, it has to be used, thanks Nick. (oh, but washed)- When I was little, I shot a pigeon with a cork gun and had little to no remorse.


19. I also laugh out loud to Suite Life of Zach and Cody (TJ).


20. When I was little, ever time a commercial came on with a phone number said to call, I called (really, Jenny Craig... anything).


21. My biggest fear is cats turning into people, not the other way around.


22. I absolutely love the word "voluptuous." 


23. Once in college, I wore the same pair of khakis for 3 months (every day) because I hated doing laundry.


24. Just today, I called 911 for a woman on the street who fell on the ice, she was kind of unresponsive at first but eyes open and breathing.  I also put my jacket on her while waiting for the ambulance (18 degrees F).


25. More than half of these facts are true the rest are fake, you decide.

No comments: