Thursday, January 19, 2006

Comment etiquette...

Ok everyone (excluding S. Hale), it looks as if you don't know what proper comment etiquette is. Is pretty much just this... When you leave a comment, LEAVE YOUR NAME! It helps me to find out the demographics of my readers so I can post something more relevant to your interests! That's all. Thank you.

This is also another short blog because I have a busy evening. Tonight we have a field trip to an HDV hands on presentation somewhere. We get to play with the new Sony, JVC, Panasonic, and I think something else... HD camcorders. It should be good, well, that's really all I can write. I'll tell you how it goes.

I have nothing tomorrow except directing TeleNews, our student News show so I don't have anything else the rest of the day after 10:30, but I will be super busy with upcoming projects and quizzes next week.

So I will leave you with this:

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm testical?
ohh yeah steal me come cameras

Anonymous said...

I have a 30 gig JVC harddrive camcorder. Love it. Went on the cruise with it. Small and took good shots. Some people complain it doesn't handle low light well but it worked fine for me.

Anonymous said...

your question for the day gave me a good laugh. thank you. Also, i just thought you should know, after all is said and done, Matt no longer has an ipod, and we had to write a letter to the company. After opening not 1, not 2, but 3 bad ipods, we were treated quite rudely at the store even though they saw the problem. Oh well...hope you are enjoying yours.