Saturday, January 14, 2006

Off and running.

Well, the first week is over, well, the first first full week is yet to come, but at least I got a taste as to what it's going to be like. I'll tell you what though, I thought it was going to be a lot easier, it looks like it's still going to be hard.

Although, my teacher said that the first two weeks are going to be a lot more stressful than usual because the first week is only Wed. to Fri. so we play "catch up" but by the third week, everything should be fine and slowed down.

I have a good amount of small stuff due Tuesday but being under the weather doesn't really help things. I am also running camera tonight at Church on the Move. In February, I will be doing the handheld camera there, so that will be good. I am currently running the centerline camera and I enjoy that.

I will give a better post later because I have to get ready to go in a little bit. I will also tell you about my new lab an all Mac lab where I use a dual processor G5. See ya!

No comments: