Sunday, January 15, 2006

A mediocre post, something worth posting I guess.

This is a medium size post. Not too much, but I have just enough info to make it post worthy.

I have a new class, Interactive CD/DVD and disc authoring, where we are using Macromedia Director MX 2004 and DVD Studio Pro 4.0. We are using a different lab than our ordinary. We're using an all Mac lab. I'll post some pictures later. The computer I use in there is dual processor G5, I'll give you specs below:

- PowerMac G5
- 2 1.8 Ghz Processors
- 512 RAM
- Mac OSX 10.4.3
- Soundtrack Pro
- LiveType
- DVD Studio Pro 4.0
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- Adobe Image Ready CS
- Adobe After Effects 6.5
- Motion
- Lightwave
- Macromedia Director MX 2004
-
Macromedia Flash MX 2004
-
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004
-
Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004
- Macromedia Freehand MX 2004
- iLife Suite
- iPhoto
- iTunes
- iMovie
- iDVD
- Garageband

I guess that's all the post I can muster for now. Well, maybe a little more. I ran camera last night at Church on The Move. It was good. It felt good to have control of a camera again. It's been so long. Well, ok, I'm going to end this post here. See ya everyone, have a good week.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Do you help video or anything for your church?