Thursday, February 16, 2006

Good news and bad news...

Hey all! I have some good news and some bad news. Well, actually the bad news could be seen as good news! Or you may not see the good news in the bad news but if you see the good news in the bad news then thats great! Otherwise it may all be bad news to you. If that's the case, then you're a glass half empty type.

Moving on. The bad news is that I may not get the first podcast on the air as soon as I thought. I thought by Saturday. Although there is still time. I have to finish building my DVD in DVD Studio Pro and turn that in with my interactive CD from Macromedia Director. Ok, I'm totally name dropping right now... So that's holding me back.

Another thing is holding me back as well though. I want to make a good looking intro and I put together a sweet little diddy in Motion, but I want to use Soundtrack Pro to create a decent intro. Or maybe I'll use some podshow music... Either way, I don't think I'll release until I get everything just the way I want it, but that's good news because when you see it, it should be pretty well put together! And I will just reuse the same intro and bumper in future podcasts, so that I can crank out podcasts a little faster.

I have a dialogue scene production tomorrow and I'm directing, so I gotta run! See you all later! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Nick said...

update your condition

Anonymous said...

loved the update--nice to hear what's going on in your world. sounds like more fun than a barrel of monkeys. cap