Monday, February 27, 2006

Quick little post.

Hey again. I'm just putting a small post in because there are some cool links I want you all to check out. I don't know if they are as cool as I think they are or not, but hopefully they are.

YouTube - Broadcast yourself. Watch and share your videos worldwide! I know a few people already know about this, but if I have any viweres that aren't as geeky, then check it out.

Peerflix - No DVD Rentals! Trade your DVD's! It's kind of a neat concept, but I have to look into it. You mail your DVD's in to get different DVD's and then keep them if you want to. Also, they cover any lost, broken, or damaged DVD's. Worth taking a look though.

Google Pages - For those of you who have no idea how to make a website, but want an easy way to do it that will look half way decent, check out Google Pages. You need a GMail account, so if you don't have one, just leave a comment or contact me and I will invite you, it's by invititation only.

Well, that's about it for now. I hope you check those links out. Please comment about what you think of them. I'm interested. See ya!


1 comment:

Nick said...

yeah i have seen a few of those utube videos
not bad but google videos is the best