Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Google Videos

I've known about Google Videos for a while now, but I just noticed that you can upload your own video, and of any file size! And I quote:

"
We're accepting digital video files of any length and size. Simply sign up for an account and upload your videos using our Video Uploader (please be sure you own the rights to the works you upload), and, pending our approval process and the launch of this new service, we'll include your video in Google Video, where users will be able to search, preview, purchase and play it."

So, that's very cool. I am actually uploading a project I just did in class. Right as I'm typing this... I am uploading a few right now. I'll post links when they become available, so just be patient. I'm going to work on this for a little while, so I'll talk later!





2 comments:

Nathan said...

Hi Mike.

I've used the google video a couple of times. The problems I had included mangled transitions (which I'd created in iMovie) and poor video quality.

On the other hand, like you said, any format is supported, and the length of the video isn't limited.

Thought you'd like to know.

-NA

Nick said...

well how can some one create an audio only podcast?