Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th!

Hey all, and happy fourth of July.

No, Jenni and I are not going to watch fireworks, we did not attend any barbecues, heck we didn't even buy sparkelers. But that doesn't mean we aren't patriotic. It just means that we are super tired.

We both had to work today. I had to work because we have a live show every day and Jenni had to work because she is a waitress.

We both also expected to get out early, but that didn't exactly happen. I was done at 1pm, but I told one of the reporters that I would help him shoot a story at the Zoo. So that took a lot longer than expected, but it was still fun luckily.

I haven't been to the zoo in a long time and I got to see elephants, giraffes, monkeys, seals, birds... and I got to ride the train!

I'll have to show you package when it gets edited. It's the reporters job to edit the story.

Well, I gotta go, we are just watching a movie and going to sleep. I hope everyone else had a great day!

No comments: