Friday, July 06, 2007

It's Friday!

It's Friday everyone! You know what that means... tomorrow is Saturday!

But I don't think I'll get to sleep in though... Yes, she's dragging me into the whole yard sale scene. But I do want to go, so it's not that bad. You just have to get up early or you'll miss all the good deals.

I also have been looking on Craigs List which is a great way to find household stuff for sale at a very good price. We're pretty much just looking for a dining room table/set. Here's our requirements, it must be sturdy, have a dark, espresso color, and also be more on the tall side. I'll let you know what we find if we find anything.

Here is a little update on Templeton, our dog. He is doing very well, a virtually totally potty trained and he's awesome! He is enjoying biting our hands however. But he doesn't bark at fireworks, he loves to snuggle, he listens when you yell at him or tell him something, and he is just great!

My boss gave me an OklaTravelNews coffee mug, which I'm using right now. I love it! I'll have to post a picture of it later. It makes me feel super official now! Just wait till I get my business cards!

While we are talking about work, lets give an update there. It's busy, but I really enjoy it. I love what I do, I love where I do it, and I love the people that I do it with. That sounded bad, but oh well. For those of you that don't know, I'm a video editor. I actually believe that my official title is "Craft Editor." Which basically means that I clean up various packages or stories, I prepare videos for the website by converting them into FLV's (flash video files), editing the hour and half show down to a 12 minute podcast, grabbing a camera and shooting stories with the reporters, and anything else they need me to do.

This isn't a plug or anything, but I am really impressed with what the OklaTravelNet is doing. We really show you a ton of great stuff to do in Oklahoma and I leave work wanting to get out and go to some of these events. If you live in Oklahoma or you are traveling through, definitely check out www.oklatravelnet.com for great things to see and do.

That's a good update for now, I'll try and post later this evening. Take care!

No comments: