Friday, January 16, 2009

Foto Friday








This isn't an amazing photo quality wise (but I always did like this pic, I think my eyes look awesome!  and I like my hair.  I'm on the left) but I thought you'd like it and it would be a great way to show you a new blog.

My friend from ORU and biggest creative critic (we had pretty much every class together), Matt, had the idea to kinda review an iPhone app.  We both used different apps for the same purpose and we wanted to know why the other used it.  So we put the apps through their paces and gave a pretty decent review.

Being the gadgety/techie/geeky dudes we are, we thought we would capitalize on our useless knowledge by making a blog where you can see our reviews on random things. 

Anyway, we just posted a review on two Twitter iPhone apps, check it out and see what you think.

No comments: