Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I'm just runnnnnning in the rain...

Yeah, it's supposed to be "singing" but I don't have much of a voice.

Anyway, I went running last night, (I know!  Check me out...) and it was both raining and freezing.  But properly prepared and you can feel downright toasty and actually have  good time!

This is the "stat graph" from my run last night.  I've been using Nike Plus for a while and I think it's awesome.  A great way to keep up with running and not have to log everything manually, just plug it in! [plug it in]



But anyway, what did I wear you ask?  What provisions did you carry?  

I'm here to tell you that I don't go anywhere without being prepared.  This picture below doesn't really do it justice, head over to FLICKR and you'll be able to see exactly what everything is, just roll over the image with your mouse.

Oh, an explanation of some of the things.
- Survival Strap/Bracelet (unravel 15 feet of 550 cord should you need it)
- Gerber Armor Knife (basic knife, both safety... yeah... and general cutting of things)
- Nike Plus Sport Band (tracks running info)
- Garrity flashlight (classic disposable flashlight to prevent getting hit by a car)
- The rest is self explanatory.

No comments: