Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas is coming!

I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! It's so close!

Well, what's new? Let's see... I got my grades yesterday online. All A's but one B. A "B" in Scriptwriting. I hope that it wasn't a close to an A "B." I'm really happy with my grades though. I haven't gotten grades like that since freshman year in high school!

I am really enjoying being home, seeing family and all, but I still can't wait to get back to school. I just want to get back to work. I love what I'm doing over there. I also am saying that I can't wait to go back because when I do, it will be after Christmas and that means I get to play with my new 60GB black iPod! Oh yeah!

I picked it up yesterday and got the price knocked down to $329. They are originally $399. I got a 10% discount for being a student and another 10% for trading in my old iPod. It was a 3G 10GB.

I know, I know... I always said I was going to keep my old iPod. I planned on it too, except I was guaranteed money for it from Apple and I felt better that they had it because there were a ton of people who would have bought it from me and I probably would have given it away, but the battery life was about 1-2 hours, it would randomly restart itself or just shut off completely, when you picked a song, it would play a different one and it was scratched pretty bad front and back... so needless to say, $39 is pretty good for a tried and true, but dying iPod.

Right now, Nick and I are trying to put various quicktime movies on the iPod. I made a mountain bike video for Nick, we'll he starred in it and I shot and edited it, but we want to put that on there along with some other funny videos. Movie trailers from the Apple website work great, at least we can watch something! I also have some episodes of Lost so I'll be able to rewatch that later. A friend at school has a mac and there is a program called "Handbrake" that rips DVD's and allows them to be put on the iPod really easily. My friend only did one DVD but I'll have to see how it goes.

Oh, I'm back at AAA. Not for much, but for a little bit of time. Just enough to make some money, but also I don't have much time because of my wisdom teeth coming out, Christmas... all that stuff. We'll, I'm gonna post this. I'll probably post some more later. See ya!

No comments: