Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm dumber now...

I got my widsom teeth taken out yesterday. I think I'm gonna skip the post Christmas update for now and go straight to the widsom teeth update.

I woke up yesterday morning, got in the car with my mom and went to the dentist. We got there, and waited a few minutes because we were a few minutes early. They called my name and I followed the nurse lady back to a little room and I sat down, she put on some dance/rave music, put my x-rays up and said the doctor would be in in a minute. I don't know of the music was for the doctor or for me! Either way, the doc came in, hooked me up to some saline, then as I was asking him a question, he injected a small syringe and the next thing I remember is wobbling back and forth as I got into the car.


Then I was in my room changing into my pajama's, then back downstairs in front of the tv. Eventually, the giddiness wore off and I was semi-coherant. Jenni came over to visit for a little bit but left when I was going to take a nap. I laid in bed for about 40 minutes tossing and turning trying to fall asleep because I was in the worst pain I have ever been in. I couldn't believe it hurt that bad and I couldn't do anything to stop it. Then I felt a little queasy so I went into the bathroom and laid on the floor, hoping I would throw up. Well, nothing came and eventually my mom stumbled across me and took me back to my room, made me some scrambled eggs and apple sauce and gave me two percecets (I hope I spelled that right) and I started feeling better!


I finished eating and rolled over to fall asleep but only in the next minute or two, my stomach felt like it totally just turned upside down or something. My mom put a bucket by my bed for just this occasion. So I rolled over and picked it up, put it near my face and let loose, one... two... nothin... nothin... oh good, I guess that's ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! Yep, just three times. Mostly red, blood I guess and some scrambled eggs in there. So I dumped it down the toilet, rinsed out the bucket and rinsed my mouth, went back to my room and I have felt like a new man ever since! Pain went from (on a scale of 1-10) a 9 to a 2 (right now). It just feels like it's sore from someone punching me in the jaw.

I'm still a little woozy at times, that's the percecet for ya. If I'm not careful, I may tip over, but the pain is at least under control now. Well, let me put some pictures on here for ya. I was gonna put more pictures, but it's taking a while, so maybe just one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER SIZE ME?

Anonymous said...

you look fat in that picture