Friday, December 30, 2005

I don't really know what to title this.

Well, it looks as if this Christmas break is winding down. New Years is coming up and that is the last of the "Holiday's" for a while. Then I work all week next week. I don't know... it's not that I dread working at AAA, but I just feel like I'm not being used to my full potential. I wish I had a job as reliable as AAA (they let me work whenever I come home on break) but related to my field of study. I guess I'm a lot like a race car that is only being used for running errands to the grocery store! Well, maybe not.

Moving onward... my teeth still feel kind of funny. They hurt a little more today than they did yesterday but I don't want to take any percocets because I don't want to feel loopy or sleepy at work. I took some ibuprofen and that should keep me alright for a while.

I'm gonna post this and put some pictures on here from Christmas. Hang on...

No comments: