Thursday, December 15, 2005

End of semester update...

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to put an update online while I am exporting the mountain bike footage of my brother from Avid to Quicktime to put on a DVD. Whoa, that's a lot of explanation...

Let's see, I am going back home this Saturday then work a little, get my wisdom teeth out, then maybe work a little more then come back to Tulsa to start "Round 2" of the MMI.

This has been a very [to the 10th power] busy, but also fun and rewarding. I learned to much! Next semester is supposed to be much lighter than the past semester.

I know some of my grades so I'll share them with you:

- Media Analysis (The Art of Watching Films): A
- Avid: A
- After Effects: A

That's all I know for sure, here are the estimates:

- Flash: A
- Advanced Audio Production: A
- Field Production & Editing: B
- Physical Fitness (HPE): A
- Scriptwriting: B

So there you go. I'll put the real grades up there when I find out what they are.
Did I tell everyone that I got an early Christmas present?! I don't think I did. When I was at my Grandma's for Thanksgiving, she had me pick out something. It's a Wacom tablet and I love it! You can check it out here, its the Graphire.

I'm also planning on getting one of the new video iPods for Christmas. I want the black 60GB. It would be great because my roommate and I have already downloaded a few episodes of LOST and I could watch it on there, as well as music videos or any of the other new shows they have out right now.

Well, I can't think of really anything else to say. I'm going to my room for an hour to take a break, get something to eat, clean up... Oh, go see Hoodwinked when it comes out, it's really funny! See ya!

No comments: