Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hoodwinked!

Hey everyone!

I am just putting a quick post to tell you all what my plans are for this evening. I'm going to the premiere for the animated film Hoodwinked. It was made by former Tulsans and one of them graduated from ORU. They had a free lecture and Q&A last night so I went to that with another classmate and that was cool. It's funny because when my professor told us about this event, everyone was like "I don't think I'll go" and I said I probably would, then someone said, "You'll probably get a free ticket ($20) to the movie if you go!" Just joking around, and I did! I got to meet the directors and it was great!

So the premiere is tonight. They are showing it in LA, NY, and Tulsa. Then it's in theaters around Christmas. The website is: www.hoodwinkedthemovie.com. I'll tell you more about it when I get back! See ya!

No comments: