Thursday, August 25, 2005

A small post for now...

I am not kidding! I have been so busy! My classes are all like 3 hours long, give or take a little bit... But I got some great pics of my new computer and other stuff, I'll post them later though.

Like I said, I got a new computer for the MMI, the Multi-Media Institute and it is a Dell Precision 380 with a Pentium 4 2.80 GHz dual core processor (acts like a dual processor) with 2 GB of Ram, one 80 GB hard drive and one 160 GB hard drive, water cooled CPU, XP Professional, and a Nvidia Quadro FX 540 graphics card. Also, this is all hooked up to one of Dell's 17inch flat screen with DVI connection that swivels both landscape and portrait mode. Also we are using Avid, Flash, a little bit of Director, Photoshop, and a few others I can't think of this second... Well, that's good enough for now. Oh, here is a link for the computer.

No comments: