Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Thoughts.

Nick and I went to the Trailspinners meeting last night. It was neat, I don't think that the meeting we went to was particularly awesome, there didn't seem like anything new was going on. Although, there is a White Clay Creek Poker Run in the works, I'll keep you updated. They seem like a great crowd though!

While surfing the IMBA website, I found out about this thing called the National Bike Patrol. Check it out if you like riding and helping people. Maybe we can form a group! We can get cool socks and jerseys and stuff.

I have to go to the dentist today to have my wisdom teeth checked out. I think I'm getting them out during my Christmas vacation. They don't hurt me right now or anything, but they just need to come out before they do start to hurt.

Here some things I could really use:

Security device.

A flashlight for reading a map at night in the car or illuminating the surface of the moon.

This is great if you want to spray your tire with documents!

I need this to transfer dino dna.

Well, you get the idea, I wanted practically everything on this site!

Here is a great link with a bunch of other cool links.














Got this joke from a fellow blogger, thanks! Troy would appreciate this one...

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Cop. Being a typical lawyer, he thinks he is smarter than the Cop so he decides to have some fun at the Cop’s expense.

Cop says, "License and registration, please."

Lawyer says, "What for?"

Cop says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign."

Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."

Cop says, "Exactly! License and registration, please."

Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"

Cop says, "The difference is the law says you have to come to a full and complete stop. License and registration, please!"

Lawyer says, "I’ll make you a deal. If you can show me the legal difference between slowdown and stop, I'll give you my license and registration and you can give me the ticket. If not you let me go and no ticket."

Cop says, "Certainly. Exit your vehicle, sir."

At this point, the Cop takes out his nightstick and starts beating the ever-loving crap out of the Lawyer. All the while, the Cop kept saying...

"DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP OR JUST SLOW DOWN?"

Check out this new Google search in the honor of me!
Make your own here.

Nick's lawn business may be comprimised if this spreads.

The pics from this place look fun, if you have the right bike and equipment!

I never made my mom that mad!

That's good for now, I have to go to the dentist office. Take luck, and care, care for the luck you might have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You take luck too Mike! From: Someone you haven't written to in a while.