Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring Break

If I was to fly into Philadelphia, I would be home for Spring Break later tonight. Yes Tuesday night! Here is some info on the flight situation if you don't know already.

Friday morning, I check the American Airlines website and our flight from St. Louis to Philadelphia is cancelled. Bad weather on the east coast. So Nick gets on the horn and manages to re route us into Baltimore from St. Louis, but the earliest time is on Saturday evening. A day later. The one time my Dad tries to get us in a day early, and have a full Saturday to relax. But nope, not this time.

It wasn't a problem though, we got to spend the night in St. Louis, with my grandparents. It was fun seeing some relatives for a little while.

Then, our flight from St. Louis was delayed. We eventually got into Baltimore around 12:30 or 1 and back home by 2:30. Long day.

I really miss my room in Tulsa because I have my nice big computer with dual monitors, my bed by the window with an 8 story view, and my mountain bike. But actually, for once, there is probably more to do here in Delaware than in Tulsa on break.

It seems as if the weather in Tulsa is going to be pretty rainy all week, so I would get much biking in. But the weather here in Delaware should be 50's and 60's.

I brought my running clothes and shoes so I can do a little running while here.

I'm trying to catch up on my TV while I'm here. I watched all the episodes of Andy Barker PI online, and I'm trying to get caught up on my missed episodes of Lost. Oh, I've watched all of 30 Rock too. Pretty funny stuff.

There is also only 60 days till my wedding. I can't believe it!
The end of the school year is going to really fly by as soon as I go back. I can't wait to get this show on the road. Graduate, wedding, honeymoon, drive to Tulsa, start my job, and get on with my life.

We have some wedding planning stuff to do over break. So that will keep me a little busy. Also, I have a paper I need to write before the end of the year and I think I'll write it over break.

I also am taking measurements of all the furniture that is going to be going with us when we drive to Tulsa and I got all of my stuff done, just need to measure Jenni's stuff.

Jenni also has the invitations done, but not mailed out yet. And we are working on making the programs and other little stuff.

My birthday is in about 3 weeks. I can't wait! Not that I want a party or any big thing, because I don't, but I just want to turn 22. Not for any big reason, but it will be fun not being 21 anymore.

I got my first birthday present the other day too. While at my grandmas house, she took Nick and I to R.E.I. Mostly for me to pick out a birthday present. I got a new bike lock. It's a really tough u-lock from OnGuard. I'm really excited about it because I wanted a good one. I had a simple cable lock that would be really easy to break into, but this one is much, much stronger.

Oh and yesterday, Nick showed me what he got me. Mostly because he got it yesterday. It's a Pedros floor pump. Bright green. I have craving a good floor pump and this one is perfect. I hate relying on other people for a floor pump whenever I go on a bike trip and now I have my own. It's also really hard to pump up a tire to full pressure with just a little hand pump.

I can't believe how long this post is. I haven't written this much in a long time!

Well, one episode of Lost done, 3 more to go! I'm getting kind of thirsty, I'll think I'll go get some water.

Also, sorry there are no pictures, but I don't have Photoshop on my laptop and I don't have a real mouse. Laptop mice are hard to use with any photo editing software. So, pictures on here (my laptop) take longer. Maybe I'll really try and put some pics on here because I do have some I can post. That's about it, see ya!

No comments: