Tuesday, January 02, 2007

E-A-G-L-E-S!


























Hey there! Just a small update for now... I have a "Featured Item Of The Week" coming up soon, so stay posted! But this is a little update on what I did this weekend.

On Sunday, I went to the Eagles game with Jenni and my sister because we all got invited to go with a friend of my parents. It's kind of a long story... so I'll give you the short version... my parents couldn't go because the Eagles changed game time from 1pm to 4:15pm so Jenni and I went in place of my parents. We were in a skybox! Awesome!

It was unreal! I don't ever want to go watch a game from the regular seats ever again! I mean... indoors, with soda, water, coffee, stromboli, hot wings, little snacks, chocolate covered pretzels, brisket samwiches, 3 tvs, huge window (that opens so you can get into the game and turn the heater on so you don't get cold), nice couch and chairs, very large, private bathroom and more! It's like a hotel room with a stadium out your window!

I just want to say thanks to all those who made it possible. It was a blast, and I wish that everyone could experience it! I mean, we saw people standing in the stairwell watching the came and here we are in a private room with everything we want (and free programs). Oh, and you get to drive right up to the stadium, get the car valet parked and walk right in, take the elevator up and bam! You are in paradise! It was awesome!

Well, that's about it, enjoy the pics, I may put more later! Take care!

No comments: