Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm back at ORU!

Hey everyone! I'm back ORU! Man, Christmas break felt like it blew by, but when I look back at it, it feels like I have been away from ORU for a year or something! Anyway, it feels great to be back here. My room is perfect, all my stuff once again, and my bed is super cozy! And you gotta love the view, from eight floors up. There are certainly some things that I wish my Tulsa/my dorm room had that Newark/home room has and vice a versa (is that spelled right?).

So, it's the second day of classes. Not bad, not bad. I have a great schedule this semester, I'll post it on here soon, it's kind of changing slightly though. But I have a lot of good but easier classes (hopefully) and one really hard class, sholdn't be as tough as senior project.

I'm excited to get back into the thick of things though. I already had some Chick-fil-a, I got to see Maggie for a minute, I went over Josh's apartment, I bought my books and some school supplies, so I'm really getting into the groove again!

Oh, (my parents are gonna love this!) when I was at home, I had to do a major cleaning overhaul of my room and my stuff in the basement. I threw away a ton! So I still have that "bug" and yesterday, I spent all day throwing stuff away. Just a lot of junk really! It feels so good! My drawers aren't junk drawers anymore! I need to hit my closet next though.

I'm waiting for my computer to come, it should be here tomorrow. I'm using my laptop right now. It's in really bad shape, I try not to move it, just type really careful or I think it will break. It likes to shut off randomly. I don't know...

Well, I have a 1:30 coming up so I better get going. I have some good topics to talk about in the next few posts, I'll see when I get some time. Oh! I also got some new clothes! I look real spiffy! Well, until next time!

No comments: