Saturday, January 27, 2007

Mikerica Industries now hiring!

I am hiring an intern for myself. Yes, I know that sounds weird, but hear me out.

Also, this may make more sense if you have seen the Seinfeld episode, where Kramer gets an intern for "Kramerica Industries." But if not, don't sweat it.

I'm taking 16 credit hours, which 3 credit our are in one of my hardest classes ever. I'm also an intern at a local ad agency for at least 2 days a week. And as much as possible, I volunteer run camera at Church On The Move. So, I'm busy.

I just want someone to sort through my emails, update my to do lists, take phone calls and messages, run to the post office/UPS, run to Walmart for errands, do laundry, and any other thing that pops in my mind. But this job ends May 19th, when I get married because Jenni will take over for a full time position then.


So, if anyone wants to work as my intern, and ke
ep in mind, my internships may be unpaid, please email me. You may not get paid in money, but you get life experience that you just can't put a price on. Oh, I also validate parking.

(sample work environment)


















So, if you are interested, please email me your resume with a cover letter, and I will contact you as soon as I review your information. Thanks!

No comments: