Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Honey... have you seen my survival knife?

I just got into this show called "Man vs. Wild." It's really cool. This guy shows you how to survive with just a knife and a water bottle. Better yet, his name is Bear, Bear Grylls (pronounced "grills"). Bear?! That's weird. He does stuff (to survive mind you) like pee on his shirt, then wrap it over his head and face to cool off in the desert and when thirsty in Africa, he just squeezes elephant poop over his head and catches the water in his mouth. No joke! He has also climbed Everest and is a motivational speaker. Check out his site here [Link]

Anyway, I would love to run camera for this show. It's on the Discovery Channel. Check it out! I'm posting some behind the scenes pics for you, because if you are anything like me, you like to see the behind the scene stuff.




























No comments: